[IWE] Progress!

Ashton Brown iwe@warhead.org.uk
Sun, 31 Jul 2005 13:38:25 -0700

..at least,
as perceived via stone-knife/bearskin semaphore transceivers of this
paleo-Billy Neanderthal-III class
(through which one's only association with a word like 'RAID' is - upon
one's delicate sensibilities)

    """

    Zope Error

*Error Type: Database Error*
*Error Value: countUsers is not connected to a database

"""

Hang in there, Greg -
(Gratefully) I know-Not the peculiarly warped inner-Dastard of Zopeyness
but shall sacrifice-in-kind:  one chipped {sob} Tektronix-blue cup -
to LRPD's Ayatollah of Technical Befuddlement, anon

Meanwhile, as we wait for news from Owings Mills about the strange
object which has landed there,
an interlude of dance music . . .
. . .
. . .

OR?
for English (or Cornet)  majors, there's a bio/saga from the
ethical-space of Yesteryear
- of one Herbert L. Clarke

[and how he ..in a  brief episode of madness, nearly. went .along. with
his Pater's efforts
to sentence him to --->  a lifetime within Bizness purgatory!]

(Clarke: a one-man Beatles of that era of gradualness and of local music
making)
wherein 'performance' was preceded by arduous daily practice, experiment,
the acquisition of skillz like Transposing and knowing what a Key is;
the inescapable suffering ---> towards Perfection.
Sans transistorized (or even mechanical) fuzz-tone machines or
trumpet-playing Robots at the General Store.
(features also: some Canada flavours du jour)

http://abel.hive.no/trompet/clarke/bio/html/index.html
*