[IWE] RIP Molly Ivins ____ and other..

Ashton Brown iwe@warhead.org.uk
Thu, 01 Feb 2007 19:54:05 -0800

Another rare jewel from the left-eye of some heathen idol ... gone.  62
- - Way too early.
I know I'll miss her commentary during the neoconman denouement - at
least she got to see the event horizon looming.

Movie Review:
/Jesus Camp/
You have to actually see this; you won't believe any review - as in,
"nah.. nobody'd *really* say that stuff, do that stuff to innocent tykes
- must be propaganda from Librul comsymps"
Don't miss the adoration of the life-size cardboard cutout - (Hint: a
guy in a suit.)
and {ugh} someone from Oz environs (!!) doing similar very nasty things:
now on tape. :-/
cha. cha. cha.

Matters of no importance:
On its own Web site, Apple Inc. tells visitors to get a Mac, stating,
"Why upgrade to Vista when you can upgrade past it?"
http://www.cnn.com/2007/TECH/ptech/02/01/mac.vs.vista.ap/index.html

Transistorized candle lighted for the RAID's successful mind meld - but
what has bug spray got to do with this stuff?