[IWE] On global warming neeners to silverlock and Ben

iwe@warhead.org.uk iwe@warhead.org.uk
Mon, 05 Feb 2007 13:08:48 -0500

----------MB_8C91767D187DA6F_B9C_481_FWM-D32.sysops.aol.com

   http://www.canadafreepress.com/2007/global-warming020507.htm
 Global Warming, as we think we know it, doesn't exist. And I am not the only one trying to make people open up their eyes and see the truth. But few listen, despite the fact that I was the first Canadian Ph.D. in Climatology and I have an extensive background in climatology, especially the reconstruction of past climates and the impact of climate change on human history and the human condition. Few listen, even though I have a Ph.D, (Doctor of Science) from the University of London, England and that for 32 years I was a Professor of Climatology at the University of Winnipeg. For some reason (actually for many), the World is not listening. Here is why.
 thanx,
 bill

----------MB_8C91767D187DA6F_B9C_481_FWM-D32.sysops.aol.com

<HTML><BODY>
http://www.canadafreepress.com/2007/global-warming020507.htm<br>
<em>Global Warming, as we think we know it, doesn't exist. And I am not
the only one trying to make people open up their eyes and see the
truth. But few listen, despite the fact that I was the first Canadian
Ph.D. in Climatology and I have an extensive background in climatology,
especially the reconstruction of past climates and the impact of
climate change on human history and the human condition. Few listen,
even though I have a Ph.D, (Doctor of Science) from the University of
London, England and that for 32 years I was a Professor of Climatology
at the University of Winnipeg. For some reason (actually for many), the
World is not listening. Here is why.<br>
thanx,<br>
bill<br>
</em><!-- end of AOLMsgPart_2_4b07eb81-1148-462a-90a4-3c1305dc0d91 -->

<hr style="margin-top:10px;" />

</BODY></HTML>

----------MB_8C91767D187DA6F_B9C_481_FWM-D32.sysops.aol.com--