[IWE] On global warming neeners to silverlock and Ben

Jack Troughton iwe@warhead.org.uk
Mon, 05 Feb 2007 14:27:07 -0500

williamoxley@aim.com wrote:
> http://www.canadafreepress.com/2007/global-warming020507.htm

> Global Warming, as we think we know it, doesn't exist. And I am not
> the only one trying to make people open up their eyes and see the
> truth. But few listen, despite the fact that I was the first Canadian
> Ph.D. in Climatology and I have an extensive background in
> climatology, especially the reconstruction of past climates and the
> impact of climate change on human history and the human condition.
> Few listen, even though I have a Ph.D, (Doctor of Science) from the
> University of London, England and that for 32 years I was a Professor
> of Climatology at the University of Winnipeg. For some reason
> (actually for many), the World is not listening. Here is why.

> thanx, bill

Neeners to you; his salary is essentially paid by the petroleum
association in Canada, as are his travel expenses, through their support
of his group.

He was exposed in the Globe and Mail; you need a subscription to read
the article on that site, but the writer also has it posted on his site:

"Mr. Cool: Nurturing doubt about climate change is big business.

http://www.charlesmontgomery.ca/mrcool.html

I read a great quote lately about how it's hard to make someone
understand something when their salary depends on them not understanding it.

Cheers,

Jack

P.S. - The Canada Free Press are nutjobs. If you want to read stuff
about Canada as it actually is, you need to find other media.