[IWE] A month w/out IWT is like...

Andrew Grygus iwe@warhead.org.uk
Thu, 08 Feb 2007 00:05:38 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 7 Feb 2007 18:53:14 -0800, Rand Careaga wrote:

>...well, I suppose we won't know exactly for another couple of days,
>but speaking as something of an elderly duffer largely innocent of
>the technical minutiae involved, I must say that I would have
>expected you young bloods to be on top of things and to have heaping
>servings of "chutney" available before now.

Aye, but them "young bloods" have yet many entanglements,
distractions and illusions - they have yet to purify their souls
and achieve unwavering focus.

Lo, they may face even threats of the searing pain of "divorce"
should they "waste time" on tasks seen as non-relevant by
SOs (or similar from Bosses and the Infernal Revenoos).

Only many cycles at trial, error, defeat and triumph brings to
one the full realization that when faced with the scorching
flames of Hell - pee on 'em.
.

(and a great deal of beer helps do that right).

Andrew Grygus