[IWE] New columnist at Salon: Glenn Greenwald

Ashton Brown iwe@warhead.org.uk
Sun, 11 Feb 2007 19:25:26 -0800

Discussing NY Times / Michael Gordon's Pravdaesque screed, fabricated
entirely from unnamed Admin sources
--> beating drums for our next Mil. Adventure.  That would be #3 and
counting.
ie a return to pre-quagmire 'journalism' .

http://www.salon.com/opinion/greenwald/2007/02/10/iran/index.html?source=newsletter

>         Glenn Greenwald's Unclaimed Territory
>
> I was previously a constitutional law and civil rights litigator in
> New York. I am the author of the New York Times Bestselling book "How
> Would a Patriot Act?," a critique of the Bush administration's use of
> executive power, released in May 2006. My second book, "Tragic
> Legacy," examines the Bush legacy and will be released by Random
> House/Crown in June 2007.
>
> More <http://www.salon.com/opinion/greenwald/profile/index.html>

So then, is it too early to launch the Preakness Pool re picking the
exact date of *I-Day* ??
[Will Steve J. sue over use of the I-logo? or donate to the War Effort]

Y'all know how readily Our Decider likes to decide something.
Second part: exactly What shall the first Smart Bomb decide to bomb?