[IWE] Global swarming of fruitbats to '24' white rappers' asses

Ashton Brown iwe@warhead.org.uk
Sun, 11 Feb 2007 18:53:37 -0800

So then - global squirming is the default main topic on the IGM-in-absentia?

Meanwhile
As the latest mental atrocities go unreported, while the usual suspects
look for random pixies to blame for planetary trashing ... and we'unses
remain captives of the Silence of the Inodes --  a Salon reviewer
chronicles the nutritional values of a diet of pure excrement, such as
regularly slops the littlest grey cells of the Murican masses:  Heather
Havrilesky at - -

http://www.salon.com/ent/tv/iltw/2007/02/11/grease/?source=newsletter

- - takes on /'24', Grease, The White Rappers/ and the art of mutilation
/ humiliation for fun & sponsor profits,
all within her tearful flashback to Innocence,
remembrance of small tots and her intimations of - -
what varieties of institutional madness the current-Unfortunates of age
~0-3 shall have to anticipate.
Once they realize that bunnies don't talk and sing, and that.. for
enough $USD.. mummy n'daddy would sell them to an entrepreneur,
in a New York Minute.

That report arrived at the event horizon de moi, just after, hearing an
astronomer on Cambridge Forum / NPR .. attempting a reply to a question
from the audience, of the ilk ~~ "when we might establish bases
elsewhere, to ensure the survival of the species ??"

(eeYada.. yada.. begging the obv. question: "Why would anyone sane wish
to do That -?- for.. That?? reason.")

Kinda caught the astronomer cold.. She replied, after significant pauses:
"We will do it [colonize] when we have completed the destruction of this
planet..

[pause]  I'm not sure we can do it"

[then some comments ~~ 'gosh, dunno what came over me'.]
"What I meant was: ... '2047'."

At which, the moderator fails-to-improvise, blurting out, "why then,
some of us alive now will see this !?!" :-) :-) :-)

Astronomer ~ {gags}

--> Cut to canned closing ref to cambridgeforum.org et yada.

And then there's Patrick Leahy (another immigrant) attempting to
penetrate the skull bone of Atty. Gen Alberto Torquemada
Talk about yer global smarming crisis.