[IWE] New columnist at Salon: Glenn Greenwald

Richards, Don iwe@warhead.org.uk
Mon, 12 Feb 2007 07:28:16 -0600

Glenn is one of the good ones. He has a very highly developed bullshit
detector. Speaking from my own bias, I'd call this move a win/win. Salon
gets a first rate blogger and Glenn gets well deserved exposure. I've
been reading him for years now and have nearly always found him
insightful and thourough.

On a (barely) related note, if you've been trying to follow the
Libby/Plamegate trial and found the lack of coverage by the SCLM a bit
thin, you may want to take a look at http://www.firedoglake.com/ for
some astounding minute by minute live blogging.

-----Original Message-----
From: iwe-admin@warhead.org.uk [mailto:iwe-admin@warhead.org.uk] On
Behalf Of Ashton Brown
Sent: Sunday, February 11, 2007 9:25 PM
To: iwe@warhead.org.uk
Subject: [IWE] New columnist at Salon: Glenn Greenwald

Discussing NY Times / Michael Gordon's Pravdaesque screed, fabricated=20
entirely from unnamed Admin sources
--> beating drums for our next Mil. Adventure.  That would be #3 and=20
counting.
ie a return to pre-quagmire 'journalism' .

http://www.salon.com/opinion/greenwald/2007/02/10/iran/index.html?source
=3Dnewsletter

>         Glenn Greenwald's Unclaimed Territory
>
> I was previously a constitutional law and civil rights litigator in=20
> New York. I am the author of the New York Times Bestselling book "How=20
> Would a Patriot Act?," a critique of the Bush administration's use of=20
> executive power, released in May 2006. My second book, "Tragic=20
> Legacy," examines the Bush legacy and will be released by Random=20
> House/Crown in June 2007.
>
> More <http://www.salon.com/opinion/greenwald/profile/index.html>

So then, is it too early to launch the Preakness Pool re picking the=20
exact date of *I-Day* ??
[Will Steve J. sue over use of the I-logo? or donate to the War Effort]

Y'all know how readily Our Decider likes to decide something.
Second part: exactly What shall the first Smart Bomb decide to bomb?