[IWE] Re: iwethey?

Andrew Grygus iwe@warhead.org.uk
Mon, 12 Feb 2007 21:59:57 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 22:25:47 +0000, Peter Whysall wrote:

>It will, but there's a few things to sort out with the server.
>Notification will go out to the mailing list when it's ready.

This is certainly a perfect demonstration of why I've always
told my clients NEVER EVEN THINK ABOUT self hosting
(unless you're doing something so illegal even the
Ukrainians won't host you).

I'm sure Scott is doing the everything he can, but at this
point IWeThey is serously damaged - the articles have
disappeared from the search engines and with posting
activity already a bit low it may be a long time recovering.
An on-line business would simply be out of business.

Andrew Grygus