[IWE] Re: iwethey?

Jay Burns IV iwe@warhead.org.uk
Tue, 13 Feb 2007 21:32:37 -0600

--------------030300000204080103020102

Andrew, I'm confused ("..and that differs from normal how?", he queried...)

By "the articles have disappeared from the search engines and with
posting activity already a bit low it may be a long time recovering. ",
what did you mean?  That our past threads are slowly decaying from the
history of Google and Yahoo!, or that the physical damage to the disk is
so great that the threads themselves are perhaps gone forever?

(That can be an inclusive 'OR', you know....)

jb4

Andrew Grygus wrote:
> On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 22:25:47 +0000, Peter Whysall wrote:
>

>> It will, but there's a few things to sort out with the server.
>> Notification will go out to the mailing list when it's ready.
>>

> This is certainly a perfect demonstration of why I've always
> told my clients NEVER EVEN THINK ABOUT self hosting
> (unless you're doing something so illegal even the
> Ukrainians won't host you).
>
> I'm sure Scott is doing the everything he can, but at this
> point IWeThey is serously damaged - the articles have
> disappeared from the search engines and with posting
> activity already a bit low it may be a long time recovering.
> An on-line business would simply be out of business.
>
> Andrew Grygus

--------------030300000204080103020102

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
differs from normal how?", he queried...<big>)<br>
engines and with posting activity already a bit low it may be a long
time recovering.
", what did you mean?&nbsp; That our past threads are slowly decaying from
the history of Google and Yahoo!, or that the physical damage to the
disk is so great that the threads themselves are perhaps gone forever?<br>
(That can be an inclusive 'OR', you know....)<br>
jb4<br>
Andrew Grygus wrote:
    <pre wrap="">It will, but there's a few things to sort out with the server.
Notification will go out to the mailing list when it's ready.
    </pre>
  <pre wrap=""><!---->