[IWE] For masochists - SecurityFocus on Vista

Ashton Brown iwe@warhead.org.uk
Fri, 16 Feb 2007 13:32:43 -0800

Creator of my fav DOS/Doze tools of yore.. back when I bothered - has
his own take on this-all, including an epitaph for Mark Russinovich's
{dead honor?}

I speak here of the author of all those powerful teeny tools - about
which I have spake periodically:

http://radsoft.net/

Add to list his 29 Reasons Not-to. (One each day, through January)