[IWE] Ice storm headed our way & a miracle!

Nightowl iwe@warhead.org.uk
Fri, 12 Jan 2007 16:26:41 -0800 (PST)

Hey all,

Another ice storm is headed our way so I may lose
power again... hoping not, but if I disappear awhile
that's probably why.

Also, a miracle happened here in St. Louis county
today. Not only was a 13 year old boynamed Ben Ownsby
who was abducted on Monday, found alive in Kirkwood,
MO, but also another boy, Shawn Hornbeck who was
abducted in 2002 at age 11 was ALSO found alive in the
same location! The perpetrator is in custody, and it's
just amazing.

Anyway, has anyone heard anything about how Admin
Scott's doing? He's been sick a long time, I hope he
is getting better. A friend of mine's brother went in
the hospital with pneumonia and has been unconscious
for a week. :( Anyway, if anyone talks to Scott, let
him know I'm praying for him to feel better soon.

Bracing for the ice in St. Louis...

Nightowl
Brenda

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.