[IWE] Any ideas on how to get GnomeBaker to use long file names?

Alex Rutchka iwe@warhead.org.uk
Sun, 14 Jan 2007 09:51:30 -0500

Hugh,

In addition to what Another Scott wrote, here is a link to some verbiage
that talks about the various CD/DVD file system standards:

http://www.smart-projects.net/help.php?help=160

Somewhere, perhaps by default, you probably selected the ISO 9660
standard which has the 8.3 file name restriction.  Looks like you need
the Joliet standard.

I have no experience with GnomeBaker.

Alex