[IWE] I have only this to say.

Peter Whysall iwe@warhead.org.uk
Wed, 17 Jan 2007 13:21:53 -0000 (GMT)

In light of the current political climates both here and across the pond,
this sprang unbidden to mind:

"Voilą! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both
victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere
veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished.
However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified
and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding
vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of
volition.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain,
for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant
and the virtuous.
Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply
add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V."

http://www.motherhaus.com/blog/wp-content/vendetta.jpg