[IWE] Question about Shutting down Linux blind

Nightowl iwe@warhead.org.uk
Tue, 30 Jan 2007 19:12:04 -0800 (PST)

James Bennett wrote:>>As an aside, I usually leave SSH
running on any *nix box I have around the apartment
(public key auth is your friend!) for just such an
occasion... I've had X hang on me too many times to
trust anything which requires me to see what's on the
screen...<<

Thanks, but we don't have a network so that isn't an
option for John.

I forgot to mention in my post to Wade that John said
he does know his Root Password. So that sounds like
the best option we have.

Hoping they work out delivery on the new monitor soon!

Brenda

Bored stiff? Loosen up...
http://games.yahoo.com/games/front