[IWE] Update

Ashton Brown iwe@warhead.org.uk
Wed, 28 Feb 2007 20:46:00 -0800

Waal.. while this Is the longest outage yet suffered in all these
improbable years [??] --
even the impatientiest amongst us can see that the double whammy of
illness + the manic vicissitudes of.. umm, that which puts
food-on-the-family ... would apply as well to a Mark Russinovich or a
Heidegger, as thee. :-)

Ergo, it must be *our* karma, not thine which prompted this convergence
of cosmic farces. I wot. fwiw :-/

But wtf, let's pile on anyway; it's the Murican Way -
"... yeah, he prolly just did a quick-fix in 3-D Visual C++ Professional
Donald Trump™ «Vista Ultimate-upgrade Enterprise Edition» Web Designer
for Suits, SP-5."