[IWE] What goes up...

Jay Burns IV iwe@warhead.org.uk
Tue, 06 Mar 2007 21:35:07 -0600

--------------090803080509000004090205

Jeez, Bill...Could you ratchet up the Stress-o-meter a few more dB?

:-(

Wishing you good thoughts-
jb4

Bill Patient wrote:
> Ahhh...a new round of withdrawal.
>
> by the way peeps, Lenovo froze hiring before I could get in. Raleigh is
> therefor a large question at this point. The job prospects are now Charlotte
> and Eastern FL north of Daytona.
>
> Other than that and the currently family crisis (we are about to have a
> death in the family and a wedding..all in the same week), all is peachy.

<head>
</head>
Stress-o-meter a few more dB?<br>
:-(<br>
Wishing you good thoughts-<br>
jb4<br>
Bill Patient wrote:
 type="cite">
  <pre wrap="">Ahhh...a new round of withdrawal.

by the way peeps, Lenovo froze hiring before I could get in. Raleigh is
therefor a large question at this point. The job prospects are now Charlotte
and Eastern FL north of Daytona.

Other than that and the currently family crisis (we are about to have a
death in the family and a wedding..all in the same week), all is peachy.

Can't get a response out of the server, name doesn't show up in
the DNS records right now.
        </pre>
      <pre wrap="">Yep, same here. Was hoping it was a local problem, but apparently
not.
      </pre>
  <pre wrap=""><!---->
&lt;paste&gt;

  </pre>
    <pre wrap="">Who/what is your ISP?  Peter, do you have the IP fixed in your hosts
file? It looks like the issue is DNS from my end - the system could
very well be up, I just can't see it.
    </pre>
  <pre wrap=""><!---->
I don't know; it was working here yestreday, so I can't see how it could
just disappear from it again:

[D:\]nslookup
Default Server:  kenobi.cogeco.net
Address:  24.226.10.193