[IWE] nice day in georgia, and the house is quiet

William Oxley iwe@warhead.org.uk
Sun, 5 Oct 2008 16:56:09 -0400

I arrived here in 2005 with 4 kids, Im down to two as I loaded the
16yo on a plane to try his hand on semi independent living with his
sister in Morris MN. A huge amount of tension went with him.
Got the old tank up and running after 8 months since the last time I
started it. Cranked right over belched twice then smoothed out. Gawd
I wish gas was $2.00 I would still be driving it. Had to drive up the
driveway so I could clean the brush from around the van and wash the
tree gunk off of the old beauty. Was getting two many fliers for
"Junk cars, highest prices paid" fliers around here because of the
price of scrap. She is back in her usual spot just a lot spiffier
than this am. Even broke down and washed the kia. May get a lot done
because the only football at 4 is those fucking cowboys, drama queens
all. Nice early fall day out there.
thanx,
bill