[IWE] obama's brownshirt jugend dept

Ashton Brown iwe@warhead.org.uk
Sun, 05 Oct 2008 18:41:59 -0700

William Oxley wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUEQz5dltmI
> from the comments
>
> Seig Hiel mein kinder, Seig Hiel; how nice to see brainwashed youth
> again, and, by the way, for those of you who aren't getting with the
> program here, well, there's a special plan for you in the near future,
> stand by.

Your inferentially snide intro bit you on the ass, only you didn't
notice (maybe from all that scar tissue. Do that often?)

So then -- never mind the 'drill' ~~ like cheer leader drills
everywhere, the rapid speech memorized, indistinguishable from
rap-learning -- the obvious desire to do this skit.. for the fun of it,
as no 'adult' could ever coerce.

When's the last time a bunch of young'uns spent this much time
practicing a similar skit about a Libertytarian anarchist capitalist ranter?
You Lose. The propaganda (and insight) rounds, both.

Maybe you can score some stuff about an ex-'60s Weather Underground
baddie (YAN protest against YAN Stupid war and its heaped dead burnt
civilian bodies) -- bein bosom buddies with the gangsta?  I mean..
everyone's doin it.  Palin-grade shit, my man.