[IWE] obama's brownshirt jugend dept

iwe@warhead.org.uk iwe@warhead.org.uk
Mon, 06 Oct 2008 07:57:17 -0400

----------MB_8CAF5C1D0C06AE5_1084_1F05_webmail-da04.sysops.aol.com

 kinda hard to fault the guy for being pals with the weatherman and sds folks innit, me being a card carrying member of sds so to speak

-----Original Message-----
From: Ashton Brown <ashton@vom.com>
To: iwe@warhead.org.uk
Sent: Sun, 5 Oct 2008 9:41 pm
Subject: Re: [IWE] obama's brownshirt jugend dept

William Oxley wrote:?

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUEQz5dltmI?

> from the comments?

>?

> Seig Hiel mein kinder, Seig Hiel; how nice to see brainwashed youth
> again, and, by the way, for those of you who aren't getting with the
> program here, well, there's a special plan for you in the near future,
> stand by.?
?

Your inferentially snide intro bit you on the ass, only you didn't
notice (maybe from all that scar tissue. Do that often?)?
?

So then -- never mind the 'drill' ~~ like cheer leader drills
everywhere, the rapid speech memorized, indistinguishable from
rap-learning -- the obvious desire to do this skit.. for the fun of it,
as no 'adult' could ever coerce.?
?

When's the last time a bunch of young'uns spent this much time
practicing a similar skit about a Libertytarian anarchist capitalist ranter??

You Lose. The propaganda (and insight) rounds, both.?
?

Maybe you can score some stuff about an ex-'60s Weather Underground
baddie (YAN protest against YAN Stupid war and its heaped dead burnt
civilian bodies) -- bein bosom buddies with the gangsta?  I mean..
everyone's doin it.  Palin-grade shit, my man.?
?

----------MB_8CAF5C1D0C06AE5_1084_1F05_webmail-da04.sysops.aol.com

-----Original Message-----<br>