[IWE] describing the tone of the democratic party, media wing

iwe@warhead.org.uk iwe@warhead.org.uk
Wed, 08 Oct 2008 08:16:05 -0400

----------MB_8CAF756C59B1A59_1624_3E09_webmail-da04.sysops.aol.com

The mountain of rubbish poured out about Palin over the past month
would rival Everest. What a disgrace for our jabbering army of liberal
journalists and commentators, too many of whom behaved like snippy
jackasses. The bourgeois conventionalism and rank snobbery of these
alleged humanitarians stank up the place. As for Palin's brutally
edited interviews with Charlie Gibson and that viper, Katie Couric,
don't we all know that the best bits ended up on the cutting-room
floor? Something has gone seriously wrong with Democratic ideology,
which seems to have become a candied set of holier-than-thou bromides
attached like tutti-frutti to a quivering green Jell-O mold of
adolescent sentimentality.
I would say that I hear that around ......
written by an ardent obama supporter
http://www.salon.com/opinion/paglia/2008/10/08/palin/index1.htm

----------MB_8CAF756C59B1A59_1624_3E09_webmail-da04.sysops.aol.com

The mountain of rubbish poured out about Palin over the past month
would rival Everest. What a disgrace for our jabbering army of liberal
journalists and commentators, too many of whom behaved like snippy
jackasses. The bourgeois conventionalism and rank snobbery of these
alleged humanitarians stank up the place. As for Palin's brutally
edited interviews with Charlie Gibson and that viper, Katie Couric,
don't we all know that the best bits ended up on the cutting-room
floor? Something has gone seriously wrong with Democratic ideology,
which seems to have become a candied set of holier-than-thou bromides
attached like tutti-frutti to a quivering green Jell-O mold of
adolescent sentimentality.<br>
I would say that I hear that around ......<br>
written by an ardent obama supporter<br>
http://www.salon.com/opinion/paglia/2008/10/08/palin/index1.htm<br>

----------MB_8CAF756C59B1A59_1624_3E09_webmail-da04.sysops.aol.com--