[IWE] what fannie freddie crisis

Ben Tilly iwe@warhead.org.uk
Wed, 8 Oct 2008 14:58:15 -0700

On Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 2:49 PM, Peter Whysall
<peter.whysall@ntlworld.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 8 Oct 2008 17:45:42 -0400, William Oxley wrote:
>> you are separating by header as opposed to subject? okay I will learn to
> type
>> iwe@warhead.org.uk manuely
>
> Most proper (i.e. non-web and non-Outlook) clients do this. Hell, even
> Entourage (MS' Outlook-a-like for OS X) does this.
>
> Simply changing the subject line isn't enough to de-thread things for
> mail clients that thread properly.

I have a different request.  I would prefer it if boxley stops
spamming the list with these articles.  Just save them up and post in
Politics when the website is up again.

That's because I have no interest in being annoyed by a constant
stream of his political crap.  Right now half the threads in my in box
are boxley.  As a result I'm almost to the point of either blocking
all emails from him or unsubscribing from the list.

Regards,
Ben