[IWE] what fannie freddie crisis

Ashton Brown iwe@warhead.org.uk
Wed, 08 Oct 2008 16:12:00 -0700

Ben Tilly wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 2:49 PM, Peter Whysall
> <peter.whysall@ntlworld.com> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 8 Oct 2008 17:45:42 -0400, William Oxley wrote:
>>
>>> you are separating by header as opposed to subject? okay I will learn to
>>>
>> type
>>
>>> iwe@warhead.org.uk manuely
>>>
>> Most proper (i.e. non-web and non-Outlook) clients do this. Hell, even
>> Entourage (MS' Outlook-a-like for OS X) does this.
>>
>> Simply changing the subject line isn't enough to de-thread things for
>> mail clients that thread properly.
>>

> I have a different request.  I would prefer it if boxley stops
> spamming the list with these articles.  Just save them up and post in
> Politics when the website is up again.
>
> That's because I have no interest in being annoyed by a constant
> stream of his political crap.  Right now half the threads in my in box
> are boxley.  As a result I'm almost to the point of either blocking
> all emails from him or unsubscribing from the list.
>
> Regards,
> Ben
Sorry you're annoyed.
Factoid: IWE has been down for some time, just as the world implodes.
Maybe you're not interested in 'politics', even while it has a vise-grip
on your ass -- your call; but as a former-IWE participant, you're hardly
a voter in 'policy' there, now, don't you think?

For now , temporarily -- this list IS micro-IWE, thanks entirely to the
kilowatts and other generosity of Peter.
Suck it up, learn to use delete, sulk - but you have no vote on its
management, I wot.

As to critique of Box's missives - -
While I find many 1s on the 0-10 scale, occasionally there's a 9 -- So
usually I have a peek, but that's just me.
(Comprehending Boxlish is also a constant exercise for grey cells,
creating new networks in the cilia 'twixt axons and other routers.)
Don't want to get early-onset of Alzheimers, now do we?

OK - killfile moi too.  I can learn to live with that {sniff}

Sympathies also included re.  your multiplexed activities, kindern and all.
Here's a cheery note, the text wrapped-around, for a Klein cartoon
permanently ensconced on my fridge:
Depicting someone with head pressed-flat onto shoulder ... via a whole
stack of 'things'

/So often
We fail to see
that the unrelenting,