[IWE] what fannie freddie crisis

Peter Whysall iwe@warhead.org.uk
Thu, 9 Oct 2008 14:49:32 +0100

I'll see your top posting and raise you top posting and a big stupid
disclaimer.

This e-mail and any attachments are for the intended addressee(s) only
and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not a
named addressee, do not use, retain or disclose such information.
This email is not guaranteed to be free from viruses and does not bind
Serco in any contract or obligation.
Serco Limited. Registered in England and Wales. No: 242246
Registered Office: Serco House,16 Bartley Wood Business Park, Hook,
Hampshire RG27 9UY United Kingdom.

Help cut carbon...please don=E2=80=99t print this e-mail unless you reall=
y need to.