[IWE] Temporary new IWT home on the web

Mike Vitale iwe@warhead.org.uk
Thu, 09 Oct 2008 09:20:23 -0500

Hey folks,

I've mostly caught-up on the reading in this forum, finally.  I was on
vacation immediately after the server went down, and have been busy with
work and such since returning.  You chatty Cathies have kept my IWT
inbox rather stuffed, too.

Anyway, I have had a personal copy of the "updated" Java version of the
IWT codebase running on my local server for a couple years now.  Last
night, Scott suggested we make use of it for a temporary home.  I'm
happy to oblige.  You can access it at:

http://iwt.mikevitale.com:8080/gaming/main.iwt

You'll have to create your own users.  This is a completely new
codebase, and is alphaware.  Of course, so is the Zope version...  ;-)
There are some known minor issues, but functionally everything's pretty
sound.

Please don't post to the "Our Gaming Group" board, even though you'll be
taken there immediately after logging in (that's a local enhancement I
made for my gaming friends to cut down on clicks upon login).  Go back
to the main screen and then the "TempIWT" board.

-YendorMike