[IWE] what fannie freddie crisis

Ashton Brown iwe@warhead.org.uk
Thu, 09 Oct 2008 17:02:14 -0700

Of. Course. Thought that went-without-saying.

A steady diet of simple declarative sentences causes deterioration of
the hippocampus - then you can no longer remember the suggested ('three
ideas in succession', max) - recommended (in Strunk, was it?)

I try to do my part (too) for preservation of your mental acuity, ingrate!

See Dick. See Jane. See Spot.  Run, spot, Run!

;^>