[IWE] help from the crew please

iwe@warhead.org.uk iwe@warhead.org.uk
Fri, 10 Oct 2008 09:33:02 -0400

----------MB_8CAF8F3DAADEB02_9C4_7A62_webmail-da04.sysops.aol.com

I need to have 800 emails to arrive from disparate sources to the following inboxes for a work related project. I can generate some but the antispam gear on both systems is pretty good and I need to have as disparate sources as possible. We are testing sort times between various mail providers to point out to a vender what a real sort time should look like.
adresses
nateowen@cox.net
gmb42@yahoo.com

thanks,