[IWE] This looks like Peter's work....

Ashton Brown iwe@warhead.org.uk
Fri, 17 Oct 2008 22:09:09 -0700

--------------060302030801030507000601

Well, I did send a small plea to Her Majesty a while back ...
(I hadn't imagined though, that she would be willing to take on a
concern, effectively in bankruptcy, and across so large a language
barrier, to boot.)

What a thoughtful, generous monarch!

Her Majesty really Is ../a pretty nice girl/ and she Does ../have a lot
to say./

A Patriot, in search of a buy-out.

Jim Nuytens wrote:
> To the citizens of the United States of America from Her Sovereign
> Majesty Queen Elizabeth  II
>

>  In light of your failure in recent years to nominate competent
> candidates for President of the USA and thus to govern yourselves, we
> hereby give notice of the revocation of your independence, effective
> immediately.  (You should look up 'revocation' in the Oxford English
> Dictionary.)
>
> "The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"

--------------060302030801030507000601

<head>
</head>
Well, I did send a small plea to Her Majesty a while back ...<br>
(I hadn't imagined though, that she would be willing to take on a
concern, effectively in bankruptcy, and across so large a language
barrier, to boot.)<br>
What a thoughtful, generous monarch!<br>
a lot to say.</i><br>
A Patriot, in search of a buy-out.<br>
Jim Nuytens wrote:
 face="Verdana" size="4"><span
 style="font-size: 13pt; font-family: Verdana;"> </span></font><font
 face="Arial" size="6"><span
 style="font-size: 22.5pt; font-family: Arial;">To the citizens of the
United States of America from Her Sovereign Majesty Queen Elizabeth &nbsp;II</span></font><font
 face="Verdana" size="4"><span
 style="font-size: 13pt; font-family: Verdana;"> </span></font>
 style="font-size: 13pt; font-family: Verdana;">&nbsp;</span></font><font
 face="Verdana" size="5"><span
 style="font-size: 16pt; font-family: Verdana;">In
light of your failure in recent years to nominate competent candidates
for President of the USA and thus to govern yourselves, we hereby give
notice of the revocation of your independence, effective immediately.</span></font><font
 face="Verdana" size="4"><span
 style="font-size: 13pt; font-family: Verdana;"> &nbsp;</span></font><font
 face="Verdana" size="5"><span
 style="font-size: 16pt; font-family: Verdana;">(You should look up
'revocation' in the Oxford English Dictionary.)</span></font><font
 face="Verdana" size="4"><span
 style="font-size: 13pt; font-family: Verdana;">&nbsp; <br>
  <pre class="moz-signature" cols="70">
"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"</pre>
  <pre wrap="">
<hr size="4" width="90%"></pre>

--------------060302030801030507000601--