[IWE] "pop!" goes the chest

laura iwe@warhead.org.uk
Wed, 22 Oct 2008 07:13:12 -0400

I love horror flicks, but have only seen bits of Alien.  It never caught
my interest.  It was too sweaty.

Now The Exorcist.  That is the mother of all horror flicks.  I plan to
watch it again sometime before Halloween, which is my yearly ritual. And
then I  will sleep with the lights on for the next month, hoping my bed
doesnt levitate. :-)