[IWE] Sara Palin calls Kissinger naive

Bill Patient iwe@warhead.org.uk
Fri, 26 Sep 2008 22:30:01 -0400

Just in case you were watching. Obama did the same thing in the debates.
Asked about the bailout he also talked about how we had to fix "main
street", healthcare and the like. You find what you are looking for.

If you want a repeat...its on cnn video.

 http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/09/26/debate.videos/index.html

-----Original Message-----
From: iwe-admin@warhead.org.uk [mailto:iwe-admin@warhead.org.uk] On Behalf
Of Ben Tilly
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2008 11:51 AM
To: iwe@warhead.org.uk
Subject: Re: [IWE] Sara Palin calls Kissinger naive

On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 8:26 AM, Jay Mehaffey <jaym667@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Palin may not have heard it, but Kissinger did say we should negotiate
> with Iran without preconditions.

Look guys, I dislike Palin as much as any of you, but saying we should
negotiate with Iran doesn't generally mean that we sit down with the Iranian
leader without preconditions.  It means that underlings over here contact
underlings over there, and come to enough of a meeting of minds that when
the leaders sit down there is a clear agenda and the broad outline of a
potential agreement.

Calling her on a non-issue like this just makes people look petty.
Why not focus on more substantial stuff, such as the fact that she started
to describe the Wall St bailout to Katie Couric she said that it needed to
include things like health care reform and tax relief?
In other words she is completely clueless about the biggest current issue
facing America.  That's real.  That's scary.  And that doesn't look petty
when you harp about it.

Cheers,