[IWE] 'Will Palin be replaced?'

Peter Whysall iwe@warhead.org.uk
Mon, 29 Sep 2008 10:57:34 +0100

It's the devil and the deep blue sea, surely?

Replace her, and the GOP looks like a party that will not stay the
course. "Staying the course" appears to be regarded, by the GOP as a
virtue, irrespective of reality - thus tossing a core value out of the
window. "We stand by our candidates" (except when they're halfwits who
we picked because she looks nice on the telly)

Don't replace her, and the GOP continues to look like a party that
thinks a little bit of T&A will divert attention from the fact that
their best candidate is basically an old, white rich bloke with anger
management issues.

This e-mail and any attachments are for the intended addressee(s) only
and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not a
named addressee, do not use, retain or disclose such information.
This email is not guaranteed to be free from viruses and does not bind
Serco in any contract or obligation.
Serco Limited. Registered in England and Wales. No: 242246
Registered Office: Serco House,16 Bartley Wood Business Park, Hook,
Hampshire RG27 9UY United Kingdom.

Help cut carbon...please don=E2=80=99t print this e-mail unless you reall=
y need to.