[Xml-bin] Status of projects?

Stefan Zier stefan.zier@syntion.com
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 08:58:52 +0200

I've finished my evaluation and am right now designing the compression
scheme that I was talking about. I have some proof of concept code that
works already, but it's too messy to use, so I'm going to rewrite it after
I've finished the design. I am targeting to be done with both the
prototypical implementation and my diploma thesis around the end of August.

>From the proof of concept code I can tell that the compression works fairly
good, I haven't run any real measurements yet, however. The compressor will
be integrated with the SAX2 API most likely.

How's everybody else doing?

Stefan Zier
Software Developer
Syntion AG - http://www.syntion.com