[Box Backup] disk usage changed after move

J. Meyers boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Mon, 22 Nov 2004 19:36:08 +0100

Hello Ben,

thanks for your fast replys! I'll try with regex in a minute...

No, there were no terminates or abnormal disconnects according to the
syslogs. While doing the first complete backup a couple of days ago the size
(according to bbstoreaccounts info) climbed up to 6GB and bumped down to
1,2GB (?) while normally (!) disconnecting after some hours. It was
interesting that in the second of finishing the initial backup bbackupd
reconnected for a new sync to the server with no more transfers. At the next
housekeeping event the size was corrected to 6GB. Then I excluded a
forgotten directory with about 500mb and the size went down to 5,5GB (+
500mb old files) and remained so for about 5 days until the disk copy/change
(with some small changes in size and for old and deleted files). After the
disk change and the first housekeeping event it changed to 6GB + 500MB old
files.

Thank you for the great work!
J.