[Box Backup] BoxBackup: Solaris

Peter Porter boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Mon, 22 Nov 2004 11:57:15 -0700

 Ben,

I emailed you a few weeks ago about getting BoxBackup to compile under
Solaris.  I noticed a mention of Solaris attempts in a few emails
regarding the latest builds.  What's the status on that?  Anything I can
help out with, at the least as far as testing goes?

Also, where would I go about getting the bleeding edge release?  I still
only see 0.08 on the site.

I apologize for bothering you with these questions, but I figured better
you than you and the entire list!
Thanks!
Peter

p.s. - I am now happily using BoxBackup between my two Linux servers,
and I'm incredibly happy with it.