[Box Backup] Problems running server

Dave Kettmann boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Wed, 5 Jan 2005 13:50:06 -0600

Ok ...=20

Made the change to the bbackupd.conf file on the client.

On the server, I am running it as root, the bbstored.pid file is there, =
and has a pid listed, but there is no pid running by that name. When I =
do a natstat -a -n | grep 2201 there is nothign listed there and when I =
try to start the server, I get the same line I was getting (the header =
line when the server is started). Any more thoughts? :)

Thanks,

Dave Kettmann
NetLogic
636-561-0680