[Box Backup] Is it possible to 'undelete' files in the Box Backup store?

Stuart Hickinbottom boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Wed, 18 Jan 2006 20:56:02 +0000

That's excellent - sorry you had to repeat yourself. That's worked a
treat for me and saved an *awful* lot of time/bandwidth.

I personally think that this kind of protection would be a good idea -
delaying such a drastic "delete marking" would seem like a good idea to
me, but then again my viewpoint is probably quite biased at the moment!
Something like the protection applied to top-level locations listed in
the .conf file would seem sensible (I believe it does as you've
suggested for those top-level locations and they're not immediately
marked as deleted), but I'm sure that's exactly what you originally
proposed.

Thanks again for the assistance, and of course Box Backup itself.

Stuart