[Box Backup] still don't understand what happens when the store is full

Ben Summers boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Sun, 30 Jul 2006 14:24:01 +0100

Do you have any files which are larger than the difference between
the soft and hard limits? Are they updated regularly?

Have you tried making that difference greater than the largest file?

Ben