[Box Backup] Following Symbolic Links

Peter Porter boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Thu, 15 Jun 2006 08:12:25 -0600

Is there an option to have Box follow symbolic links, preferably on a
per-location basis?  I just realized that a file under /etc is a
symbolic link, I need the old version, and I don't have it.

I've spent a good amount of time researching this and can find no
documentation covering all of the configuration options for bbackupd,
bbstored, etc.  The only documentation I can generally find are the
how-to's on fluffy.co.uk, and some information on the wiki.  Is there a
central location for actual application documentation?  Are there man
files that I'm missing?  If not, I'm certain that this would be a very
beneficial addition to the project.

Thanks,
Peter