[Box Backup] Help please with Exception: Connection SocketConnectError

Ben Summers boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Thu, 28 Sep 2006 12:09:06 +0100

* Can bbackupd connect, or is it just bbackupquery?

* Are you running bbackupd and bbackupquery under the same user?

* Is there a firewall in the way?

* Does using tcpdump to see what's on the wire help?

Ben