[Box Backup] error fixing account after server crash

Baltasar Cevc boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Wed, 13 Jun 2007 10:57:14 +0200

Ben,

On 10.06.2007, at 12:29, Ben Summers wrote:
>>  Baltasar Cevc <baltasar@cevc-topp.de> wrote:
>>
>> I've got an boxbackup server which crashed a few days ago; now I'm
>> trying to resume backups. As the link is quite slow I'd rather reuse
>> the data that's already on the server. However, I'm unable to fix one
>> of the accounts with bbstoreaccounts. It's the second time I run into
>> this error, so I thought it would be worth asking...
>> Permissions seem correct to mee (everything owned by
>> bbstored:bbstored).
>
> Within your backup root, move away the 00000003/o01.* files -- if
> you're using RAID then do this in all of the disc sets. Then fix it
> again, and it will recreate those files.

thanx for the hint. The fix ran cleanly now, however when checking
the directory
using bbackupquery, everything's empty and quota usage is 0.
Anything else to try?
If the data's lost, it's not that bad, however I'd prefer to reuse it
as the network link is really slow and it's about 150 GB...

Thanx,

Baltasar

((( Baltasar Cevc

) World wide web: