[Box Backup] Failed to setup location

E.W. Peter Jalajas boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Thu, 6 Sep 2007 17:04:15 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for hard work, Chris, but it just hangs...whether or not I have only a UNC in
BackupLocations, only an e:\... path, or both.  (I don't _think_ I have any spurious processes
hanging on anything...)

E:\Program Files\Box Backup>bbackupd
WARNING: No random device -- additional seeding of random number generator not p
erformed.
NOTICE: Box Backup Client vchris_general_1814, (c) Ben Summers and contributors
2003-2007
=======
SECURITY WARNING: This platform cannot check the credentials of connections to
the command socket. This is a potential DoS security problem.
Remove the CommandSocket directive from the bbackupd.conf file if bbackupctl
is not used.

NOTICE: Starting daemon, version chris_general_1814, config: E:\Program Files\Bo
x Backup\bbackupd.conf