[Box Backup] Boxi R657 and Box Backup R2549: Some files are skipped without error or warning

Achim boxbackup@boxbackup.org
Wed, 05 Aug 2009 17:43:08 +0200

Replying to myself after investigating this a bit_

On Wed, 05 Aug 2009 15:03:46 +0200, Achim <achim+box@qustodium.net> wrote:
> The default of 6 hours sure seems high from my perspective, given the
> "locality" of data: in the worst case scenario, do you really want to
lose
> 6 hours of work? Would you consider lowering that value to 30 minutes or
> so, or where does the 6h value come from?

There are also a couple of interesting features in Robocopy that could be
useful with Box Backup as well, taken from
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robocopy>

::
:: File Selection Options :
::