[IWE] global warming may be caused by space warming

iwe@warhead.org.uk iwe@warhead.org.uk
Sun, 11 Feb 2007 19:39:16 -0500

----------MB_8C91C555C2CED05_15CC_126E6_mblk-d27.sysops.aol.com

  http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/02/11/warm11.xml
  We may see CO2 is responsible for much less warming than we thought and if this is the case the predictions of warming due to human activity will need to be adjusted." Mr Svensmark last week published the first experimental evidence from five years' research on the influence that cosmic rays have on cloud production in the Proceedings of the Royal Society Journal A: Mathematical, Physical and Engineering Sciences. This week he will also publish a fuller account of his work in a book entitled The Chilling Stars: A New Theory of Climate Change. A team of more than 60 scientists from around the world are preparing to conduct a large-scale experiment using a particle accelerator in Geneva, Switzerland, to replicate the effect of cosmic rays hitting the atmosphere. They hope this will prove whether this deep space radiation is responsible for changing cloud cover. If so, it could force climate scientists to re-evaluate their ideas about how global warming
  *************************
 hope he doesnt get burned at the stake for heresy
 thanx,
 bill

----------MB_8C91C555C2CED05_15CC_126E6_mblk-d27.sysops.aol.com

<HTML><BODY>
We may see CO2 is responsible for much less warming
than we thought and if this is the case the predictions of warming due
to human activity will need to be adjusted."

Svensmark last week published the first experimental evidence from five
years' research on the influence that cosmic rays have on cloud
production in the Proceedings of the Royal Society Journal A:
Mathematical, Physical and Engineering Sciences. This week he will also
publish a fuller account of his work in a book entitled The Chilling
Stars: A New Theory of Climate Change.</div>

more than 60 scientists from around the world are preparing to conduct
a large-scale experiment using a particle accelerator in Geneva,
Switzerland, to replicate the effect of cosmic rays hitting the
atmosphere.</div>

deep space radiation is responsible for changing cloud cover. If so, it
could force climate scientists to re-evaluate their ideas about how
global warming <br>

hope he doesnt get burned at the stake for heresy<br>

thanx,<br>

bill<br>

</tt></pre>
 <!-- end of AOLMsgPart_0_df1bbe29-da89-4c40-9473-1c4b792dc3a6 -->

<hr style="margin-top:10px;" />

</BODY></HTML>

----------MB_8C91C555C2CED05_15CC_126E6_mblk-d27.sysops.aol.com--