[IWE] question for the USSC experts here

Jay Burns IV iwe@warhead.org.uk
Sat, 04 Oct 2008 17:06:15 -0500

--------------040706060109040303010206

That's easy Box-

It is the question all the USSC Justices get asked every day around
lunchtime bu one of their aides: "Excuse me Mr./Ms. Honorable
Justice...do you want liver sausage or roast beef on your sammich today?"

Sheesh....

jb4

williamoxley@aim.com wrote:

> you foreign gets may not answer since you are properly educated. The
> woman has a journelism, not law degree so is running as an executive
> not a lawyer. An answer to the following would not be forthcoming from
> her, maybe Biden but all of you so smart and brilliant pundits, answer
> me this without resorting to google or wikipedia since you are all
> proclaiming Palin to be a dullard who should know all of the material
> without cue cards.
>
> what is the Schleswig-Holstein Question and how does the solution fit
> into to todays foreign policy decisions with regards to similar
> issues? Give me a fair answer, press send then do the research
> looking forward to the fun
> thanx,
> bill

> Find phone numbers fast with the New AOL Yellow Pages
> <http://yellowpages.aol.com/?NCID=emlweusyelp00000001>!

--------------040706060109040303010206

<head>
</head>
It is the question all the USSC Justices get asked every day around
lunchtime bu one of their aides: "Excuse me Mr./Ms. Honorable
Justice...do you want liver sausage or roast beef on your sammich
today?"<br>
Sheesh....<br>
jb4<br>
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:williamoxley@aim.com">williamoxley@aim.com</a> wrote:
 cite="mid:8CAF2AA14A83373-610-1CAF@webmail-da04.sysops.aol.com"
 type="cite">
answer since you are properly educated. The woman has a journelism, not
law degree so is running as an executive not a lawyer. An answer to the
following would not be forthcoming from her, maybe Biden but all of you
so smart and brilliant pundits, answer me this without resorting to
google or wikipedia since you are all proclaiming Palin to be a dullard
who should know all of the material without cue cards.<br>
what is the Schleswig-Holstein Question and how does the solution fit
into to todays foreign policy decisions with regards to similar issues?
Give me a fair answer, press send then do the research<br>
looking forward to the fun<br>
thanx,<br>
bill<br>
 style="color: black; font-family: ARIAL,SAN-SERIF; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10pt; line-height: normal; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal;">
  <hr style="margin-top: 10px;">Find phone numbers fast with the <a
 moz-do-not-send="true"
 title="http://yellowpages.aol.com/?NCID=emlweusyelp00000001"
 href="http://yellowpages.aol.com/?NCID=emlweusyelp00000001"

--------------040706060109040303010206--